UW-Extension Human Development & Relationships Programs respond to community needs with research-based education and partnerships that support Wisconsin families and communities.
- Poverty and Food Insecurity
Providing interactive activities and information to increase awareness and understanding of local poverty issues.
- Families in Stress and Transition
Working with individual, families, and incarcerated audiences to help prevent and manage stress and to increase access to resources, problem solving skills, and resiliency.
Local Programming Topic Areas 2019
Parenting the Love & Logic Way 2019
Family Financial Management
- America Saves
- Consumer Reports
- Get Out of Debt Guy
- Federal Trade Commission
- National Endowment for Financial Education
- Resources for Consumer Information from the Federal Government
- Social Security Administration
- Tax credits for low-income families
- The Investors Clearinghouse
Building Strong Families
Foods & Nutrition
- American Diabetes Association
- American Dietetic Association
- Fight BAC!
- Food & Nutrition Information Center (USDA National Agricultural Library)
- Food Safety and Health
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Homeowner’s Hope™ Hotline – Avoid Foreclosure
- UW-Extension About the House
- UW-Extension Housing and Home Environment
For more information:
Human Development & Relationships Educator