Communicating Across Generations
For the first time in the workplace, you may find five generations working side-by-side. Generations or Communicating Across Generations is a UW-Madison Division of Extension curriculum that is research based and designed to help you understand traits, preferences, and an understanding of how generational differences may impact the workplace.
- Increase knowledge and understanding of the generations
- Enhance comprehension of how generational differences affect you
- Promote skills for effective intergenerational communication
- Encourage appreciation of the value of each generation
- Expand capacity to manage diverse generational working styles
Bring Generations to Your Organization, School, or Workplace
Generations is free to government and non-profit organizations, and a nominal facilitation fee for for-profit businesses in Douglas County.
James R. Anderson III, PhD
Community and Economic Development Educator
UW-Madison Extension Douglas County