FINANCIAL INFORMATION & FORMS
- Club Calendar Planner
- Financial Accountability HandoutClub
- Club Financial Records Form
- Financial Policies
- Fund Raising Request – When your 4-H club plans a fund raiser, someone will need to send this form to the 4-H Leaders Association at least one month beforehand for approval.
- Solicitation Request – When your 4-H club plans to solicit a local business for a donation, someone will need to send this form to the 4-H Leaders Association beforehand for approval.
- Fund Raising Event Receipt Report– After your fundraiser, you will need to complete this form and send it to the 4-H Leaders Association.
- Acknowledging Charitable Donations
- Sales Tax Exemption Facts
- Travel Policies
- Mileage Report Form
Accident Insurance for 4-H activities – to be completed by certified 4-H Leaders only. Online Application
Interested in making more than $100/hour?! This is not a scam! 4-H youth members from 3rd grade and up can earn $50 – $200 dollars just for filling out some paperwork!
Deadline is June 2nd, 2018.
If you are diligent about keeping a list of your projects and 4-H activities, simply transfer that information to an application and earn points that translate into dollars for camp, trips, or other activities. You might be able to attend Junior Camp for free! Go to Space Camp, tour national parks on the Spirit West tour, or Washington D.C. at a discount. Better yet, members 13 years old and up can combine points dollars with scholarships! The M.E. process in August/September can earn $200 – $600 towards trips for a couple more hours of work. One member earned $600 with M.E. and another $200 with points. $800 for 3 or 4 hours of easy work?! Why not?!
YOUTH REPRESENTATIVES FOR COUNTY BOARD AND CITY COUNCIL